Triangle Coalition’s membership is comprised of organizations that are concerned with the improvement of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, or STEM, education in the United States. We welcome all organizations who share this interest to join us!
Benefits of Member Participation:
- STEM Education News subscription- a weekly e-newsletter containing information on the latest STEM education news, outstanding and innovative programs, reports, and resources. Members are encouraged to submit news or articles for consideration.
- Legislative Updates- access to exclusive conference calls with the Legislative Committee, as well as regular, timely written updates on current STEM education policy and related legislative issues.
- A Voice on Capitol Hill- amplified by the scope of our membership base. Triangle Coalition advocates on behalf of our members for Federal legislation in support of STEM education. Members have opportunities to submit feedback and endorsements for legislation when applicable.
- Profile Page- containing information about your organization, link to your organization’s website, and your logo
- Discounted registration to conferences
- Member Directory, including Key Contacts at each member organization, providing access to a diverse network of STEM education leaders.
- National exposure and recognition for education activities and events. Triangle Coalition members have the opportunity to submit information on STEM education programs, awards, special events, and innovative initiatives for consideration in the TCEB and on the website calendar.
- Ability to participate in the governance of the organization through service on the Board of Directors. Each member organization also has one vote on all matters presented to the members of the Coalition.
- The Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program- Members have access to a national network of exemplary STEM educators who have served as fellows in the national public policy arena. Fellows can provide practical insights and “real world” perspectives on STEM education for interested organizations. Members also receive invitations to special events and panel discussions put on by the Fellows.
- Networking via Social Media- opportunities for interactive discussion, collaboration, and sharing of up-to the-minute information with other like-minded organizations through social media sites, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about any of these benefits, contact us.
What We Do:
- Communication: We consistently deliver comprehensive, timely information and perspectives on STEM education to our members. Through our newsletters, special events, and the web, we inform members of news relevant to STEM education, including: legislative issues, innovative education programs, collaboration opportunities, resources, and other related news.
- Advocacy: We help to inform Congress, as well as our members, on education policy issues and the impacts on STEM education. Triangle Coalition members have a powerful voice in the public policy arena and are notified of action opportunities.
- Programs: We provide programs and opportunities that enable STEM stakeholders to come together to discuss important STEM education issues. Triangle Coalition also facilitates the Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program to involve K-12 teachers in the national policy discussions on STEM education.
Who We Are:
Triangle Coalition’s members include representation from:
- Business and Industry
- Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics Societies
- State/Regional Alliances and Institutions
- And More…
See a list of current members.
Cost of Membership:
Annual support is scaled to the annual revenues or operating budget of your organization. See the member application for details.
(Triangle Coalition is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.)